I ordered a Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner from Appliances Connection.After non-shows for two set deliveries, I finally received my order, except for once piece.

I have been waiting and waiting for this piece to arrive after repeated lies from the customer service representatives who kept telling me it would delivered tomorrow, Monday, next Tuesday, today, etc., etc. I finally had to buy the piece locally and cancel the order for piece, in which case THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY cancelled my warranty. I didn't realized when I ordered that this company is listed with BBB with horrendous reviews.

So many complaints.DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Review about: Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner.

1.7
Style and Design
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Appliances Connection?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion