Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Dec 06

total loss is not $2. but $$2,378.90

Original review posted by user Dec 06

My husband and I are retiring and having a house built in SC. I ordered all my appliances from them.

So far the refrigerator arrived damaged and had to be repaired SEVERAL TIMES. The drawers and handles were replace and the defrosting system replaced AND STILL THE HANDLES KEEP FALLING OFF THE REFRIGERATOR. They are coming again this friday to repair AGAIN

12/7/18. To boot the microwave just died out and is not heating anything.

These are all LG products. DO NOT BUY LG PRODUCTS. Between my builder and his workers and myself we have at least 5 or more service calls. Unfortunately, this may end up in court.

I'm looking into the "Lemon Law" and will press charges. I had asked them to at least increase my warranty and they won't even do that. IF I CAN GIVE THEM MINUS STARS, I WOULD. Both Appliances Connection and LG.

I have two BBB complaints one for the refrigerator and one for the microwave. You can read about them yourselves. #13180648 for the refrigerator and #13180648 for the microwave. Now they are saying they will not refund for the trim kit for the microwave even though it's mandatory to buy when putting the microwave in a wall.

PLEASE STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE - APPLIANCES CONNECTION (Victor Ext. 2034) AND LG.

I didn't like: No resolution, Delevery - customer service - dealing with complaint.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments