This place is a scam.They knowingly sell damaged appliances.
They leave fake positive reviews. The website looks legit with tons of well placed positive reviews. You buy online, then you wait and wait for your delivery date. 1-2 months later, you finally get your appliances in nice clean boxes.
Then you open the boxes, and realize that all the appliances have been repacked and are actually damaged. By the time you figure it out, it's too late. You call customer service, and talk to some Brooklyn hothead who yell profanities at you and bullies you around. You can call the Better Business Bureau, but they will just make up a lie.
You can file a credit card dispute, but they will then fabricate evidence against you, causing you to loose your dispute. I now have over $3000 of damaged appliances and there is nothing I can do.
Appliancesconnection is the Mob.Beware.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Price and selection
What I disliked
- Criteria for rma is impossible
- Quality of product
- Poor communication
- Bad customer service
- Nasty associates
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On November 13, 2016 I purchased 3 sets of chairs in 2 different transactions on their website. These chairs are only sold and come pre-packaged as pairs. The website very..."
- "I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale... it's used and damaged..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I paid for a new Samsung Relay 4G & received a used one. It has the remains of a T-Mobile decal clearly on the top of the phone. Consumer Cellular..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "Bought miracle gel polish. Thought it would be good since I have a hectic travel schedule but want nice nails. TERRIBLE product. Looked great the night applied. By mid day..."