Lincoln, Nebraska
100% full Not resolved
1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

This place is a scam.They knowingly sell damaged appliances.

They leave fake positive reviews. The website looks legit with tons of well placed positive reviews. You buy online, then you wait and wait for your delivery date. 1-2 months later, you finally get your appliances in nice clean boxes.

Then you open the boxes, and realize that all the appliances have been repacked and are actually damaged. By the time you figure it out, it's too late. You call customer service, and talk to some Brooklyn hothead who yell profanities at you and bullies you around. You can call the Better Business Bureau, but they will just make up a lie.

You can file a credit card dispute, but they will then fabricate evidence against you, causing you to loose your dispute. I now have over $3000 of damaged appliances and there is nothing I can do.

Appliancesconnection is the Mob.Beware.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Price and selection.

I didn't like: Criteria for rma is impossible, Quality of product, Poor communication, Bad customer service, Nasty associates.

Had an Experience with Appliances Connection?

Comments

freewill113

I was just going to say what you said.The positive reviews are SO obvious, especially as a consumer who has personally experienced the awful and abusive customer service after you pay for something and don't get it or get a nonworking or damaged item.

This company needs some accountability. I hope you filed with the Better Business Bureau and the Brooklyn State Attorney as to what this company is up to. Here is the complaint form:

You will never get your money back. I would guess.

I paid for installation and it wasn't done. The delivery guys said not to worry they would make sure I got a credit. Nope.

Two months later and still dealing with the "tickets." I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General in Brooklyn where the company is located.Here is the form location if you want to file also: http://www.ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/pdfs/bureaus/consumer_fraud/brooklyn_complaint.pdf