This place is a scam.They knowingly sell damaged appliances.
They leave fake positive reviews. The website looks legit with tons of well placed positive reviews. You buy online, then you wait and wait for your delivery date. 1-2 months later, you finally get your appliances in nice clean boxes.
Then you open the boxes, and realize that all the appliances have been repacked and are actually damaged. By the time you figure it out, it's too late. You call customer service, and talk to some Brooklyn hothead who yell profanities at you and bullies you around. You can call the Better Business Bureau, but they will just make up a lie.
You can file a credit card dispute, but they will then fabricate evidence against you, causing you to loose your dispute. I now have over $3000 of damaged appliances and there is nothing I can do.
Appliancesconnection is the Mob.Beware.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Price and selection
What I disliked
- Criteria for rma is impossible
- Quality of product
- Poor communication
- Bad customer service
- Nasty associates
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I just received my LG double oven range(LDE3037ST) from AppliancesConnection an hour ago. Due to so many bad reviews, I was uncertain if my product would arrive. It did. The..."
- "Appliances Connection Isn't this table gorgeous? I thought so too! On June 1st I purchased a media console table which was shown to be in stock. Yay! Then..the slew of emails..."
- "62294 order number Teleflora My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I ordered her flowers from teleflora. My mistake. I thought I was getting a 100$ romantic bouquet..."
- "Titus now Winston (Labradoodle) is 4 years old now still an amazing service dog and a great help to me. He is 104 lbs and helps me up when i..."
- "Hi kixeye I got banned and I really dont know why , No one is using my account and I did not logged in to the game recently and I am..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."