We purchased a Bertazzoni range and micro with warranties for over $3,800. The range came damaged.

This was noted by the delivery people/installers. Appliances Connection gave me every excuse in the book why I should just have it fixed. I declined. This went on for 2 months.

I contacted American Express, Bertazzoni marketing group and another group called Bertazzoni@PlusOneSolutions. I was finally today offered $2,900 back BUT I had to pay for shipping which is in excess of $500, still no warranties. At one point during the last 2 months a *** named Edmund said to me "fine, we'll take it back and you can just go take your *** business elsewhere". There is NO customer service with this "company".

There is no one to talk with to resolve a problem. They ship what they want in whatever condition and it's just your tough luck.

Never ever buy a fly swatter from this place. Go to someplace like Goedekers or AJ Madison.

Review about: Bertazzoni Spa Range.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Drop Dead.

I didn't like: Shady business practices, Bad customer service, Lack of interest by the staff.

Comments