4.0
Style and Design

I just received my LG double oven range(LDE3037ST) from AppliancesConnection an hour ago.Due to so many bad reviews, I was uncertain if my product would arrive.

It did. The product appears new. The only ding was the back of the stove has a big dent that I was able to pull out the dent and it now looks ok. I tested the range, everything works fine.

They use a delivery company called AM trucking. They delivered on time. Many reviews suggest that appliances from this company are refurbished.

I can't tell if it is.But so far everything looks good.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of positive experience from Appliances Connection and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Appliances Connection to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Appliances Connection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Appliances Connection?

Comments