San Antonio, Texas
4.0
Style and Design

I just received my LG double oven range(LDE3037ST) from AppliancesConnection an hour ago.Due to so many bad reviews, I was uncertain if my product would arrive.

It did. The product appears new. The only ding was the back of the stove has a big dent that I was able to pull out the dent and it now looks ok. I tested the range, everything works fine.

They use a delivery company called AM trucking. They delivered on time. Many reviews suggest that appliances from this company are refurbished.

I can't tell if it is.But so far everything looks good.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Appliances Connection?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more SharkNinja - Shark Product Quality & Reliability - Shark Floor Steamers SharkNinja "Dear Mr. Mark Rosen (aka Mark Rosenzweig) I’m writing to you today after I saw you purport on a Shark television commercial this past holiday season that Shark products are..." Read more Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more Appliances Connection - 2 MONTHS BEFORE PRODUCT ARRIVED Appliances Connection "As of today, I've yet to receive my couches and I'm currently on hold (12 minutes and counting). I am a single mother and just moved into a house. My old..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more