San Antonio, Texas

I just received my LG double oven range(LDE3037ST) from AppliancesConnection an hour ago.Due to so many bad reviews, I was uncertain if my product would arrive.

It did. The product appears new. The only ding was the back of the stove has a big dent that I was able to pull out the dent and it now looks ok. I tested the range, everything works fine.

They use a delivery company called AM trucking. They delivered on time. Many reviews suggest that appliances from this company are refurbished.

I can't tell if it is.But so far everything looks good.

Review about: Positive Experience.

4.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Appliances Connection?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Appliances Connection - I wish I had found this website sooner Appliances Connection "I wish I had found this site BEFORE we got ripped off by AC. We are staring at a busted $1500 range with no idea when or if we..." Read more Appliances Connection Customer Care Review Appliances Connection "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..." Read more Appliances Connection - Sells damaged appliances knowingly Appliances Connection "This place is a scam. They knowingly sell damaged appliances. They leave fake positive reviews. The website looks legit with tons of well placed positive reviews. You buy online, then..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more Poshmark - Scammer Alert! Beware of @lostangel426 Poshmark "I was scammed by @lostangel426 she scammed me over multiple items and I have lost $170 due to her scam artist ways be careful with her I am warning everyone..." Read more