I just received my LG double oven range(LDE3037ST) from AppliancesConnection an hour ago.Due to so many bad reviews, I was uncertain if my product would arrive.
It did. The product appears new. The only ding was the back of the stove has a big dent that I was able to pull out the dent and it now looks ok. I tested the range, everything works fine.
They use a delivery company called AM trucking. They delivered on time. Many reviews suggest that appliances from this company are refurbished.
I can't tell if it is.But so far everything looks good.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a sectional sofa from appliance connection on February 2, 2016. It took until March 17, 2016 to receive it. We paid for in-home delivery and verified that this..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "Purchased Larson Security Elegant door on May 2015 from Lowes. First problem encountered were mount screws were too short to support the weight of the door. Called Home..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I have recently rented a u-haul truck and had a miserable experience throughout the entire process. I have already filed a complaint through the customer service number and spoke with..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."