Appliances Connection - Review about Sectional Sofa from Flagstaff, Arizona
We ordered a sectional sofa from appliance connection on February 2, 2016.It took until March 17, 2016 to receive it.
We paid for in-home delivery and verified that this meant our couch would be delivered into our home, not curbside. When the delivery finally arrived, the delivery person said that his company doesn't do in home delivery. I called AC immediately before allowing the delivery to occur. This time when I called I was told that the shipping company they use doesn't offer in-home delivery.
The rep told me that what I paid was normal shipping cost and when I began to question it Bc of what I had already been told, a loud supervisor broke in on the call and told me to refuse the delivery and to calm down. I didn't refuse Bc after all the delays and conflicting information I was afraid that not only would I not have a couch but I also would never see a refund of my full $1000.00 for the purchase of the furniture. My receipt says In Home, I was charged for in-home, and when I verified two days prior to delivery I was told indeed in home would occur. It was apparently a completely bogus transaction.
We do not advise using appliance connection!Delays and inconsistent information have made this a less than desirable experience.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "Flagstaff east AZ. Well the remote didn't work so the lady at the desk said to push the buttons at the bottom! Ok that's not a deal breaker. Noticed a..."
- "I bought a motorcycle cover with a ten year warranty, but the cover started to disintegrate within one year. When I contacted customer service I was informed they will replace..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."