Appliances Connection - Review about Sectional Sofa from Flagstaff, Arizona
We ordered a sectional sofa from appliance connection on February 2, 2016.It took until March 17, 2016 to receive it.
We paid for in-home delivery and verified that this meant our couch would be delivered into our home, not curbside. When the delivery finally arrived, the delivery person said that his company doesn't do in home delivery. I called AC immediately before allowing the delivery to occur. This time when I called I was told that the shipping company they use doesn't offer in-home delivery.
The rep told me that what I paid was normal shipping cost and when I began to question it Bc of what I had already been told, a loud supervisor broke in on the call and told me to refuse the delivery and to calm down. I didn't refuse Bc after all the delays and conflicting information I was afraid that not only would I not have a couch but I also would never see a refund of my full $1000.00 for the purchase of the furniture. My receipt says In Home, I was charged for in-home, and when I verified two days prior to delivery I was told indeed in home would occur. It was apparently a completely bogus transaction.
We do not advise using appliance connection!Delays and inconsistent information have made this a less than desirable experience.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "Flagstaff east AZ. Well the remote didn't work so the lady at the desk said to push the buttons at the bottom! Ok that's not a deal breaker. Noticed a..."
- "I bought a motorcycle cover with a ten year warranty, but the cover started to disintegrate within one year. When I contacted customer service I was informed they will replace..."