Appliances Connection - Review about Sectional Sofa from Flagstaff, Arizona

We ordered a sectional sofa from appliance connection on February 2, 2016.It took until March 17, 2016 to receive it.

We paid for in-home delivery and verified that this meant our couch would be delivered into our home, not curbside. When the delivery finally arrived, the delivery person said that his company doesn't do in home delivery. I called AC immediately before allowing the delivery to occur. This time when I called I was told that the shipping company they use doesn't offer in-home delivery.

The rep told me that what I paid was normal shipping cost and when I began to question it Bc of what I had already been told, a loud supervisor broke in on the call and told me to refuse the delivery and to calm down. I didn't refuse Bc after all the delays and conflicting information I was afraid that not only would I not have a couch but I also would never see a refund of my full $1000.00 for the purchase of the furniture. My receipt says In Home, I was charged for in-home, and when I verified two days prior to delivery I was told indeed in home would occur. It was apparently a completely bogus transaction.

We do not advise using appliance connection!Delays and inconsistent information have made this a less than desirable experience.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 18 #1161116 Waltham, Massachusetts

I paid for installation and the delivery persons had no idea how to do an installation. They told me with big smiles that they would get me a credit. I also paid for "white glove" treatment. They did get the appliances in the house, but left boxes and styrofoam all over my lawn. It took me two trips to the dump in my car to remove. After two months of promises that they were looking into it, I filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General Consumer Complaints in the company's location. Here is the link to the Complaint form: You will never get your money back. I would guess. I paid for installation and it wasn't done. The delivery guys said not to worry they would make sure I got a credit. Nope. Two months later and still dealing with the "tickets." I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General in Brooklyn where the company is located. Here is the form location if you want to file also:

0 0 Reply

Apr 05 #1139501

I ordered white glove delivery , they pulled the plastic of the sectional , waited until I could inspect the furniture at 18:00 and dawn , took the trash and left , no set up and my hardwood floor was scratched . Couch had a hole and multiple issues.
The resolution and refund appliance connect offered was $50.00

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.