We ordered a sectional sofa from appliance connection on February 2, 2016.It took until March 17, 2016 to receive it.
We paid for in-home delivery and verified that this meant our couch would be delivered into our home, not curbside. When the delivery finally arrived, the delivery person said that his company doesn't do in home delivery. I called AC immediately before allowing the delivery to occur. This time when I called I was told that the shipping company they use doesn't offer in-home delivery.
The rep told me that what I paid was normal shipping cost and when I began to question it Bc of what I had already been told, a loud supervisor broke in on the call and told me to refuse the delivery and to calm down. I didn't refuse Bc after all the delays and conflicting information I was afraid that not only would I not have a couch but I also would never see a refund of my full $1000.00 for the purchase of the furniture. My receipt says In Home, I was charged for in-home, and when I verified two days prior to delivery I was told indeed in home would occur. It was apparently a completely bogus transaction.
We do not advise using appliance connection!Delays and inconsistent information have made this a less than desirable experience.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Appliances Connection Isn't this table gorgeous? I thought so too! On June 1st I purchased a media console table which was shown to be in stock. Yay! Then..the slew of emails..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I bought a motorcycle cover with a ten year warranty, but the cover started to disintegrate within one year. When I contacted customer service I was informed they will replace..."
- "Flagstaff east AZ. Well the remote didn't work so the lady at the desk said to push the buttons at the bottom! Ok that's not a deal breaker. Noticed a..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."