2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I searched for a particular Refridgerator, forund the best pricing at Appliance Care online.I noticed that they had 18 months same as cash so I completed the application for that as well as placing the order.

It states on the site, that if the product is in their warehouse it wille delivered in 4 -7 days. I understand holiday delays so I gave a little room. My first call was mostly confirmation of order 12/27, On January 4th I called to find out and schedule delivery, I was told the product just shipped from NJ, and would not arrive until 1/11, sent me a PRO # and delivery date. I waited unti 1/10 then called the shipping company to schedule delivery, I was then told the product was not even shipped and was not in the warehouse.

I was MAD. on 1/12 I get a notice the product shipped???? REALLY??? I then called and of course the close at 4:00 EST.

So on Monday 1/16 I call and I still have not heard from the shipping co. THey willnot cancel the order! I have called the financing co and they are helpful but have not cancelled the order as of 2:00 pm. There is a reason you shop local, and deal with people who you can see and touch!

This is a SCAM.I feel bad of at least two of their employees who told me I was nicer than they would be at this point!

Review about: Appliances Connection Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Pricing.

I didn't like: False delivery dates, And miss information, Poor logistics, False shipping promise explanation.

Had an Experience with Appliances Connection?

Comments