I really tried to like this company but they failed me miserably.In mid-February I ordered a Kitchenaid Convection Microwave.

The ordering process was a snap and I thought WOW nice process. Well, then things came off the rails. The microwave took a week to get across country. No big deal.

The delivery company calls and arranged to deliver and install it. So far so good. The delivery company shows up on time. Nice touch.

The delivery company looks in the back of the truck for the microwave. OOPS...it's not on the truck. Called AC and they advised they would waive installation fee and get me the microwave. I agreed.

A week later I get an automated message from the delivery company that they had attempted delivery. No one called and as such the guard wouldn't let them in. Shame on them. So I rescheduled yet again.

Finally, two weeks later the unit arrives and the guys are ready to install it. OOPS...the unit is badly damaged. I was advised by the delivery company to refuse delivery and open a claim. So, off I go to call AC.

At this point, I simply asked them to cancel the order and refund my money. AC rep advised they would look into it and get back to me. I advised them that resolution needs to occur by a certain date or I will call the credit card company and dispute the charge. AC advises me they will take care of the problem.

Two days later I get a call from delivery company advising they can deliver the next day. I capitulate and take the day off, notify the guards, and wait. Delivery company is again very timely, however, they attempted delivery of the same damaged unit that I had refused earlier. I wonder if they thought I wouldn't notice the HUGE DENT in the unit.

Obviously, I refused delivery again and called AC. Was asked if I wanted another unit shipped. I declined and again asked for a refund. I was first told yes then placed on hold.

After the hold, the same rep advised that they would look into the situation after I asked for confirmation of the refund via email. At this point I realized they had no intention of refunding my money and would string me along until I allowed them to send another unit.

I hung up, called my financial institution and disputed the charge.I will NEVER do business with this firm again and I would caution you to be very, very certain you're willing to put up with these hooligans.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $746. This person is overall dissatisfied with Appliances Connection. The most disappointing about kitchenaid microwave at Appliances Connection was damaged appliances and customer service , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Appliances Connection.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Appliances Connection to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Appliances Connection?

Comments