Style and Design

I bought a stove from this company it was the wrong stove.I returned it.

Right away and it's been 7 weeks and each week they tell me they are processing my refund and it s till has not been processed. This company needs to be put out of business. They are dishonest and I am planning to get a lawyer and take them to small court. Help I have never had such an experience before they do not even respond to messages left on their message center.

It would be nice if they could be black listed and people are told not to do business with them.I w ish I knew what I know now.

This reviewer shared experience about "refund of my money " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $760. The author is overall dissatisfied with Appliances Connection. The most disappointing about open burner gas cooktop from Appliances Connection was dealing with complaint Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Appliances Connection.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Appliances Connection to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Appliances Connection?

Comments