I ordered from AC, because they were $100 cheaper and offered it within 10 days, whereas the same sofa was going to be 6 weeks through other sites.They lied.

Immediately after ordering, they charge my credit card, then change the expected date to 3 weeks, then 4. 4 weeks comes and goes with no sofa, no email, no call. A call to CS, and they say it'll get here whenever the mfr. ships it.

I should have asked for a refund right then. Another email saying 5 weeks.... I wish I would have checked this company out online, because apparently this is par for the course, and happens to everybody. Now they've got me scared about the delivery company.

Short story is they've had my money for 5 weeks, and I have no idea when of if my sofa is coming. Most companies don't charge your card until it is headed to your home.

This company is a bunch of liars and thieves.Run, don't walk.

Review about: Sofa.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Appliances Connection?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Swagtron - Swagway Swagway X2 Hoverboard Review Swagtron "...I ordered for a Christmas present from swagtron.com and it has a LARGE crack, it's dirty, scratched..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE's guaranteed plastic control knobs (guaranteed to break) Ge Appliances "...three weeks after my initial complaint, I was contacted by a GE/Mabe customer service manager (Diane Davis) who was very good about reading from her script..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Appliances Connection - 2 MONTHS BEFORE PRODUCT ARRIVED Appliances Connection "As of today, I've yet to receive my couches and I'm currently on hold (12 minutes and counting). I am a single mother and just moved into a house. My old..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more