DONT DO IT!STAY AWAY!

BUYER BEWARE! Think you found a good price on an appliance from Appliances Connection? RUN THE OTHER WAY and buy your appliance from anyone other than these clowns. Despite their professional-looking web site, this is a shady outfit that will try to deceive, cheat, and scam you at every turn.

Whatever amount you think you will save, IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

Their website ALWAYS states the items are "in stock and ready for delivery" when they in fact are not!Once they have your $$$ things change They will deliver when they want, or when they get the appliances or when they can get cheat trucking!!

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: will never buy from them again.

I didn't like: Delivery and customer service.

Had an Experience with Appliances Connection?

Comments

Appliances Connection - Review in Appliances and Electronics category from Mcminnville, Tennessee Appliances Connection "Appliances Connection Isn't this table gorgeous? I thought so too! On June 1st I purchased a media console table which was shown to be in stock. Yay! Then..the slew of emails..." Read more Appliances Connection - This is a HORRIBLE company! I regret ever even looking at their site! Appliances Connection "On November 13, 2016 I purchased 3 sets of chairs in 2 different transactions on their website. These chairs are only sold and come pre-packaged as pairs. The website very..." Read more Appliances Connection - Review in Appliances and Electronics category from San Antonio, Texas Appliances Connection "I just received my LG double oven range(LDE3037ST) from AppliancesConnection an hour ago. Due to so many bad reviews, I was uncertain if my product would arrive. It did. The..." Read more Appliances Connection - Customer Care Review Appliances Connection "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more