Update by user Mar 22, 2013

I am not sure why my review has been added to Appliance Connection.This review is meant for AppliancesConnection.com.

I will write to PissedConsumer and see about fixing this error.

I would hate for Appliance Connection's reputation to be marred by this mix up in company name.

As an update to my dealings with AppliancesConnection.com, Robert/Bobbie Franco, the company's 'quality control' official, is offering us $150 'courtesy credit'.I guess it's better than nothing.

Update by user Mar 22, 2013

Robert/Bobbie Franco, the company's 'quality control' official, is offering us $150 'courtesy credit'. I guess it's better than nothing.

Original review posted by user Mar 16, 2013

Remember the saying, 'if it's too good to be true....'?

We purchased from this company because it was a great price AND free shipping!

That's where the good part ends.

Their contracted delivery service showed up and in the process of disconnecting our old appliance, they busted our hot water pipe and flooded our laundry room! We were without water for 18 hours and when I contacted their customer service department, they claimed that because their policy stated that old appliances had to be disconnected prior to their removal we were responsible for ALL the damages.

Funny thing is, we never received a copy of or a link to their 'appliance removal policy' until AFTER the damage was done and the deliverymen showed up with their own tools!!!!

We have opened up one of their useless 'claim tickets' but they are still refusing to pay our repair bill. They have offered us an extended 10 year warranty on our new appliances but based on the company's complaint list, I wouldn't touch that warranty with a 10 foot pole!

Summary, unless you are in NY and picking up your own merchandise DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Spend a little extra and get the service and care that you deserve....from somewhere else.

Review about: Appliances Connection Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Appliances Connection?

Comments

Appliancesconnection is a fraud company.It is run by the same guys pulling the fotoconnection / 1stopcamera scam out of Brooklyn.

They knowingly sell damaged appliances as new. They also leave fake reviews online and get bad reviews deleted. They lie to customers and become hostile and threatening if you figure them out. I recommend filing a complaint with the FTC and initiating a chargeback with your credit card company.

Good luck to those who have been scammed by al fouerti and his Brooklyn cronies.:(

Jennyfur
to Albert Fouerti Ashburn, Virginia, United States #629022

I applaud you for posting this.

This is information that I too learned about (after my fiasco with them). Unfortunately, people like the Fouerti's are a dime a dozen on internet sale's sites. My only advice to potential buyers....BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDERS! RESEARCH THE COMPANY YOU ARE ORDERING FROM!

And when it comes to saving some $$$, stick with reputable merchants. Otherwise, it ends up costing you more than you saved.