Damaged item , weeks late delivery , scratched hardwood floor , and on the top of it they want me to pay return shipping for a sectional sofa !

Do not buy from this company !

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Appliances Connection and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Appliances Connection.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Appliances Connection to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Appliances Connection?

Comments

freewill113

I agree. I had the same experience. I made a purchase from my local Home Depot and it was like night and day.

Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Appliances Connection - Received Damaged $1,100.00 Broan Range Hood 48" Appliances Connection "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Appliances Connection - Charged my credit card $500 more than the shopping cart Appliances Connection "While shopping for a new Lynx grill, I decided to purchase from Appliances Connection. Moments before I was going to purchase, I called Appliances Connection, asking if there were..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more