Appliances Connection - 2 MONTHS BEFORE PRODUCT ARRIVED

33 of 139 Appliances Connection reviews

As of today, I've yet to receive my couches and I'm currently on hold (12 minutes and counting).

I am a single mother and just moved into a house.My old couch that I've had for almost 11 yrs, my brother gave to me so I thought I'd treat myself.

Found the set of my dreams but for $500 less I could order from Appliance Connection. I pay (Feb 28), am told I will be notified when it ships. I then receive multiple emails with tickets and I think 'it's coming, it's on the way' just to find out it hasn't even reached the warehouse yet. When I finally call they send me tracking information and say it's coming from NY office-I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA!

How come the TX WAREHOUSE wasn't used? At this point, I'd rather pay more and actually have furniture. It's not fair that my babies have to share the 1 chair and I paid over a grand almost 2 months ago for furniture. DO NOT USE THEM!

I will post this everywhere I can.

Wow-finally got thru after 18 min hold JUST to get a voicemail.I WANT MY MONEY BACK (but am afraid they'll take even longer to return it).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ashley Antique Furniture Set
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #827663

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Appliances Connection? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
33 of 139 Appliances Connection reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
freewill113

May 18 #1161112

You will never get your money back. I would guess. I paid for installation and it wasn't done. The delivery guys said not to worry they would make sure I got a credit. Nope. Two months later and still dealing with the "tickets." I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General in Brooklyn where the company is located. Here is the form location if you want to file also: http://www.ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/pdfs/bureaus/consumer_fraud/brooklyn_complaint.pdf

2 0 Reply

Apr 27 #1150972

I am so sorry about your situation, unfortunately this is the exact same thing that happened to me and my fiance right after we moved into our new home. I recommend you call your bank and let them know you never received the items and they have charge your account before receiving the product. Also tell them to block the company from touching your account ever again. The bank will refund you this and it is because it is illegal for this company to charge your card without you having the product there is no signatures that you receive product either and you have that for proof as a back plan. I recommend you block this company from touching your card and risk the extra time purchasing with a better company it will save you a ton of stress and harassment later if you need warranty issues with this company they literally harass you later there is no point to keep your purchase with them

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.