Appliances Connection - 2 MONTHS BEFORE PRODUCT ARRIVED
As of today, I've yet to receive my couches and I'm currently on hold (12 minutes and counting).
I am a single mother and just moved into a house.My old couch that I've had for almost 11 yrs, my brother gave to me so I thought I'd treat myself.
Found the set of my dreams but for $500 less I could order from Appliance Connection. I pay (Feb 28), am told I will be notified when it ships. I then receive multiple emails with tickets and I think 'it's coming, it's on the way' just to find out it hasn't even reached the warehouse yet. When I finally call they send me tracking information and say it's coming from NY office-I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA!
How come the TX WAREHOUSE wasn't used? At this point, I'd rather pay more and actually have furniture. It's not fair that my babies have to share the 1 chair and I paid over a grand almost 2 months ago for furniture. DO NOT USE THEM!
I will post this everywhere I can.
Wow-finally got thru after 18 min hold JUST to get a voicemail.I WANT MY MONEY BACK (but am afraid they'll take even longer to return it).
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered sofa but when it arrived it was broken in the box. I requested return but they charged $460 for delivery round. They are doing a business from delivery by sending..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."